Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- • TheDome’s events, matches, games, trainings, adventures, etc. shall be referred as "Activities" below.
- • All activities in TheDome are based to facilitate fun, healthy play and participation in sport among children and adults, while encouraging sportsmanship and athletic ability in a professional and safe environment.
- • Participants and spectators are expected to abide by instructions of TheDome’s staff and officials, treat the facilities with respect and demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- • TheDome’s activities have exercise, fun and participation as the primary goal and to compete in a way that respects opponents, referees, spectators, TheDome staff and officials alike.
- • Misconduct by participants or spectators, verbal or physical abuse, as well as abuse of facilities will not be tolerated. Those who indulge in such activities will be suspended or expelled from TheDome’s activities and facilities.
- • Subleasing TheDome’s facilities or using for any other purpose is strictly forbidden.
- • Littering is prohibited in the Park. Please use trash receptacles.
- • Scooter, bicycle and skateboards are prohibited inside Park.
- • Use of firearms prohibited inside Park.
- • Pets are not allowed inside Park.
- • Smoking is strictly prohibited in interior and exterior spaces/facilities of Park.
- • TheDome will deal or provide activities/services or products in compliance with the law of Saudi Arabia.
- • In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the Saudi Arabia Governing Law.
- • Payment may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website. Payment shall be made in Saudi Riyals. The exchange rate will be set by your bank or credit card provider who may also charge you an additional administration fee.
- • When joining an activity that requires payment, the participant agrees to pay TheDome in full for the payment stated on the activity / service booking page.
- • If payment is not received in full at the first day of participation, TheDome reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- • Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia.
- • Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- • If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- • The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records.
Refund PolicyOnline Reservation:
To cancel an online reservation and receive a full refund it must be cancelled 24 hours in advance.Package Facility Reservation:
Package Facility reservations require a 50% deposit upon booking. Deposits are non-refundable.
- • All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- • TheDome collects some information to assist you for renting the facilities and signing up for our activities. This includes but not limited to your name, preferred contact details and payment information.
- • Information from your computer is also collected. This includes but not limited to IP address, the browser used, and the language settings.
- • TheDome is collecting the personal information for marketing purposes, such as contacting and informing you about our upcoming special offers and to help administer your online bookings and provide the required information about the Activities you are signed for.
- • TheDome offers Apps and mobile optimized version of the website. We process personal data through the apps in the similar ways as we do through our website. TheDome’s mobile apps can also identify your location if it is defined in the setting.
- • TheDome may collect and use information about children only with the consent of the parent or guardian.
- • The Website and apps Privacy Policies, Refund policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective from the day they are posted.